Town & Country PlanningOur expertise extends to all areas of planning legislation, including planning applications and appeals. We can also engage in pre-application consultations with planning authorities on your behalf to help ensure your plans for development are fully realised.

We can assist in the negotiation of acceptable Section 106 Agreements with local authorities, help bring about changes in land use and advise you on all aspects of property, certificates of lawful use and land development.

Please contact: Jack Smith