When it comes to matters concerning children and care, Russell & Co. can be of practical assistance, helping children aged from 5 to 10 years old where divorce or social services may be involved.
Children matters involving the Local Authority and Social Services can be traumatic, highly sensitive and extremely complex. If you are in this situation you will need the best legal advice available as quickly as possible. Bally Sandhu and her team specialise in this area of law and are ready to see you to determine where you and your family stand and what can be done for you to get you the best result possible.
Legal Aid is available and, depending on the nature of your case, you may be eligible irrespective of your earnings levels, but we will clarify that with you at our first meeting.
So, if the Local Authority are involved with your family and:
- Convening case conferences/Public Law outline meetings
- Applying to the Court for an Emergency Protection Order
- Applying to the Court for an Interim Care Order/Care Order/Supervision Order
- Applying to the Court for a Placement Order
You are looking for help with:
- Contact with a child in care
We can help you. Contact Bally, Rupinder or Kim here on 01684 892000 to make an appointment.
Please contact: email@example.com